Other items you might be interested in
- Item Description
- Related Download
- Product's Reviews (4)
- Write a Review
NEXIQ 125032 USB Link + Software Diesel Truck Interface and Software with All Installers
Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more.
Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection
Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
Quickly attaches to vehicle’s diagnostic connector.
Easy portability increases flexibility, May be used with desktop PC or laptop.
What software NEXIQ 125032 USB Link packed with?
- Allison (Included!)
- Bendix 220.127.116.11 (Included!)
- Detroit Diesel DDDL 7.05 ((Included!)
- Detroit Diesel DDCT (Included!)
- Detroit Diesel Calibration Tool (Included!)
- Eaton Service Ranger 3.2 (Included!)
- International DLB (Included!)
- International ICAP, IPTS, NETS, IPC (Included!)
- International Master Diagnostic (Incluided!)
- Meritor and Wabco Diagnostics (Included!)
- Cummins Insite 7.5 (Included!)
- Hino 2.0.3. (Included!)
- Caterpillar 18.104.22.168 (Included!)
- Perkins EST 2010B (Included!)
- V Macks 2.6.12 (Included!)
- V Macks Dealer Pro (Included!)
- Volvo VCADS 2.35.10 (Included!)
RP1210A, RP1210B, and J2534 API support
USB vehicle-to-PC connectivity
Protocol coverage for automotive to heavy duty vehicles:
CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
2nd CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1000
Automatic bit rate detection for both CAN channels
ISO 15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
ISO 14230 (KWP2000 over ISO9141)
ATEC 160 (160 baud)
Support windows xp and windows 7(international, isuzu softwares used in XP only)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 19 April, 2012.