Other items you might be interested in
- Item Description
- Related Download
- Product's Reviews (8)
- Write a Review
GM Tech2 Diagnostic Tool for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden
Get Tech2 for 4 Reasons:
1.Support Car Models : GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden,while programming for GM cars till 2007.
2.Performs Functions such as Capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review,etc.
3.It comes with CAN diagnostic interface module with which you can work on vehicles under OBD ,OBDII and CAN protocol.
4.The Tech 2 includes the the software which is put in the 32MB card.Each card contains one model,you can buy seperately if want more.
Tech2 32MB card Specification List:
ISUZU-English CAN-BUS 107.021
ISUZU-English K-Line 11.62
HOLDEN-English 149.000 (1999-2013)
You can put your own software inside for use.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the GM Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-2012 software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
2. Tech 2 Specifications
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .
3. CAN Interface Required in The Following GM Vehicles
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
1. Tech-2 Flash Tester
2. 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications (you can choose software)
3. CAN diagnostic interface module(CANDI)
4. RS232 cable and user`s manual
5. RS232-DB9 adapter
6. DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
7. 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
8. SAE 16/19 Adapter
9. NAO 12/19 Adapter
10. Battery Power Cable
11. Storage Case
12. TIS 2000 CD
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 18 April, 2012.
Write a Review
Rated 5/5 based on 10 customer reviews