Other items you might be interested in
- Item Description
- Related Download
- Product's Reviews (0)
- Write a Review
CN900 Auto Key Programmer CN900 Car Key Pro
1) Can directly copy 4C and 4D chips, can copy such as Toyota 4d67.
2) Can update online.
3) Two months later, it will be able to copy ID46 and Toyota G chip.
4) CN chips can be copied many times.
5) Can recongize locked ID48 and can unlock ID48.
1) Read out the chip code for 11 12 13 33 T5 40 41 42 44 45 46 48 4C 4D 8C and 8E chips. With the detail format for ID 48 and 4D Chips.
2) New identify functions for Toyota "G " chip key (year: 2010) (Chip: 4D-72).
And it will show if the key is the main key or the vice key for Toyota, and later will add new identify function for the Chinese Car.
It can identify Toyota smart key, and read out the data.
It supports on copying the chips (11 12 13 33 T5 41 and 42) and parts of 44 and 45.
Using "FREE " dedicated chips can copy none battery 4C and 4D chips directly.(Remark :cn1(4C),cn2(4D) is the name of special chip)
Later, it will add the function for copying ID 46 chip.
Connecting with Chinese PC software, it can save the read key code data unlimited.
Support on the chip programming: with the inner function of HITAGETI, it can write ID 46 Renault Crypto chips.
Without removing the ECU (Benz W140), it can start the chip.
It can unlock the 48 chips except the crypto lock 48 chips.
Support on the pin code calculating for Hyundai and Kia (before 07 year), by using the Last 6 Codes of VIN Number.
Support on starting the key and calculating the pin code for more than 60 kinds of cars.
Support on programming all kind of Fiat key, such as (11, 13 and 33), These 3 kinds of 48 chips anti-theft way.
It Upgrade to identify HONDA_46 CRV_46/CIVIC_46/ Mitsubishi 46
Ordinary 60 can be programmed to be 66/67/68/71/74
It Upgrade to copy CN1 (4C), CN2 (4D) chip .And size is 6mmX12mmX4mm
Support on the software update, such as adding new function for copying the induction card for Electronic Gate.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 14 August, 2012.